Tuesday 7 December 2010

It's Christmas!!!


Which means I have a week off (I always schedule annual leave to get pressies). So I thought it was about time for an update.


Let's see, what's happened since I last posted... Well, I lost my poor Tilly cat in January, she around 23yrs old so had a very good innings - even if she was only treated well for the last three of those years. It all happened very quickly, she had a heart attack so I'm gratfull she didn't suffer for long. Unsurprisingly I have since got another cat - not to replace Tilly, it just happened - we couldn't stay a four cat household for too long! Olive came to me with her brother and sister after I heard of someone giving them away at only four weeks old to anyone that would have them. I couldn't have that so I took the three of them and got their mum speyed with a view to them going to the cattery eventually but as there was no room to admit them I ended up homing the brother and sister together and kept Olive (she's the tabby and white kitten in the picture above). I also lost my bunny Willow as she had gotten to a point were she was in discomfort and it wasn't fair on her anymore so I had to make the tough decision and had her pts :(.
We had the big family wedding in September and I was a bridesmaid, it all went very smoothly and nothing went wrong - apart from Liz saying 'I don't know what the hell I was thinking having such a big wedding - learn from me you lot [bridesmaids] - elope!', I think in the end she did enjoy it though but still I can'treally see myself doing the same - hell no!

No comments: